County Court Judgement

A County Court judgment (CCJ) is a court order, which informs you to pay a loan or payment you owe to a financial debt. It is just one of the actions your lenders can take as one component of the debt collection process.

County Court Judgement

If you receive a County Court Judgement claim form, you have simply 14 days to respond. It is crucial to respond in the time frame provided, as if you do not; the court can order you to pay the financial debt back at a rate you cannot manage and this could cause more enforcement activity. It is also called as “Judgement in Default”.
You can only get a CCJ in England or Wales. The court process that creditors use in Northern Ireland as well as Scotland works differently.

If you have received a County Court Judgement claim form, do not panic. If a lender has begun court action, you require managing it quickly. We can assist you.

County Court Judgement

Received a County Court Judgement claim form and need to discuss with Debt Advisor?

Please call us on 0203 318 0990 – to discuss your situation as well as book an individual FREE consultation ASAP.

You received a “Letter of Claim”?

Prior to issuing a County Court Judgement, Your Claimant must send you a “Letter of Claim”, providing their intention to claim via courts and details of their financial claim.
If you recently received a letter of claim intent, do not panic. You have 30 days to react with the reply. Nonetheless, it is necessary to reply to the letter of claim within the timeframe offered, as your creditor can begin court action if you do not.

Reply to the creditor on your County Court Judgement

Complete the enclosed financial statement to make a deal of repayment (if you agree to the demand/debt), if you cannot afford to pay the debt in full.

Let the creditor know you are seeking suitable debt advice.

Demand even more details from the creditor concerning the debt, if you require it.
If you and your lender/creditor/claimant can agree a settlement plan from your feedback, court activity can be prevented.

Recognizing Northampton County Court (CCBC) and various other County Court forms

Your financial institution needs to have written to you beforehand if they prepare to start county court judgement action. If the Consumer Credit Act you need to have received a default controls the DEBT, notification prior to court action can begin.
As soon as your creditor starts court action, the first thing you will generally know about it, is when you receive claim forms the court (Four Pages N9 Form). If this occurs, you need to work as quickly as feasible. This is why it is necessary to ensure your financial institutions have your current address, and to open your post ASAP when you get it.
If you have actually received County Court Judgement claim forms that appear to be from a court, check them against the claim pack. If they satisfy all of these points, you have actually received a “County Court Claim Pack”, which indicates your lender has requested a County Court judgment (CCJ).
Opening A Bank Account

County Court Judgement Forms

There are four forms consisted of, with the following main headings published at the top:
They are generally published on white or blue-and-white paper, with the form name at the top and the claim number in the bottom right-hand man edge.
The claim form, admission form and defense forms, all have the following in the leading right corner:

If the forms you have received do not have all these functions, you should get in touch with the creditor or the court that sent it to you as well as inquiries regarding it, or contact us for our recommendations and further immediate help.